You are cordially invited to join our Annual Dinner “Columbia Night Live” on Saturday, November 5, 2022 as we come together to celebrate CAA Taiwan’s biggest event of every year.
We look forward to this meaningful event as it marks the first annual dinner since the COVID halt, and alumni of organizing team from Columbia Law School (CLS) x School of International and Public Affairs (SIPA) will be sharing their perspectives on the new world arena. Welcome to join and connect with your Columbia community in Taiwan!
In light of re-engagement of the community, we would like to welcome alumni to join in the appreciation of historical culture of Taiwan and immerse in live music at unique historical beer house- Super 346 Live House（Super 346 啤酒文創館/1919藝文中心） in the center of Taipei City, while expecting surprise performances and live music from our alumni!
We look forward to seeing you soon. Roar, Lion, Roar!!
Columbia Alumni Association of Taiwan
President Johnny Chiu（邱柏文）& Secretary General Judy Lo（羅方吟）
Super 346 Live House（Super 346 啤酒文創館）
No. 40, Lane 25, Songjiang Rd, Zhongshan District, Taipei City
5:30pm - Doors Open/Check-in/Reception (beer & non-alcoholic beverages will be served)
6:00pm - Dinner Starts
9:30pm - Program Ends
Suggested Dress Code:
Smart Casual (music theme related apparel is especially welcomed)
- Early Bird: NT$2,000 per person (available ‘till 10/16 Sunday 23:59)
- Regular Price: NT$2,500 per person
- Walk-in: NT$3,000 per person (pending seat availability)
Please register by filling out the Google Form below:
1. All alumni tickets include both association annual membership fees and dinner expenses.
- Please note that due to the ongoing pandemic, we will adhere to the safety measures recommended by the local CDC. We recommend that attendees are fully vaccinated, and prohibit attendance by those undergoing quarantine or home isolation. 本活動遵守中央疫情指揮中心規定辦理，為了有效防疫，建議參加者應接種疫苗，也禁止匡列檢疫或居家隔離者參加。
- Due to the venue seat capacity limit of 130, we apologize that we will not be able to accommodate more reservations once the capacity limit is reached.
4. For vegetarian request, please contact us.
Questions? Please contact us at: