Dear Columbia Alumni
We are welcoming you to experience the love of dragon boating in the rivers of Taipei as we form a Ivy League Dragon Boat Club.
Our aim is to compete in the Taipei 2016 International Dragon Boat festival race which last year had a total of more than 250 teams from around the world.
We are looking for 40+ team members who wants to have fun, while exercising, and meeting new people in the process.
Below are some details:
1. 3/26 Sat – practice – SJD race course – 10am
2. 4/9 Sat – practice – SJD race course – 10am
3. 4/16 Sat – practice – SJD race course – 3pm
4. 4/30 Sat – practice – SJD race course – 3pm
5. 5/14 Sat – practice – Dajia or Bitan race course – 3pm
6. 5/21 Sat – practice – Dajia or Bitan race course – 3pm
7. 5/28 Sat – practice – Dajia race course – 3pm
8. 6/5 Sun – Last practice – Dajia race course -3pm
9. 6/10 - 6/12 - COMPETITION - Dajia race course - full day
SJD race course : https://goo.gl/maps/sJpo4WretkQ2
Bitan race course. : https://goo.gl/maps/KpyqJdjZuyH2
Dajia race course : https://goo.gl/maps/nBDKmNbFWqK2
Total cost NTD$1000, that includes our team uniform shirt & boat rental fee for our practices.
First 2 runs are free. Come and experience the power and the serenity of the rivers.
You must attend 3 practices to race in the Dragon Boat competition.
Join our FB for more most updated information regarding practice times, dates, and locations.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact:
Johnny Chiu 0960 123 288 [email protected]
Ariel Hsu 0956 179 706 [email protected]yahoo.com