We invite you to participate in our annual CAA Taiwan Beach Cleanup event in celebration of International Earth Day on April 22, 2023, at 新金山海水浴場.
This year CAA co-host with Berkeley and CMU for this meaningful event.
This is a great opportunity to make a positive impact on the environment and help keep our beaches clean.
RSVP: Please register here by April 17th 12:00pm: https://forms.gle/VLycR16ksfJxwpT67
Location: 新金山海水浴場 (Address: 208新北市金山區青年路1號)
- Address: 208新北市金山區 (208, New Taipei City, Jinshan District)
Meeting Date & time: April 22, 2023, 9 am SHARP !!!
We will meet in front of the "遠東金山海灣溫泉HOTEL"
(No. 326, Huanggang Rd, Jinshan District, New Taipei City, 208)
Lunch(optional): Amajia阿嬤家咖啡漁村料理 (12:00pm - 13:30pm)
Address: 208新北市金山區磺港路189號 (No. 189號, Huanggang Rd, Jinshan District, New Taipei City, 208)
台式桌菜，漁村料理！ 每位 $400 元，飲料另計
Homemade Grandma Seafood Cuisine!
NTD $400 / person (coffee, tea, drinks, and sweets are not included)
- Driving: will possibly have to park the cars at the side of the road
- Carpool: We can help coordinate.
- Public Transportation: 國光客運 Kuo Kung Motor Transport
臺北←→金山 (Taipei ←→ Jinshan) https://www.taiwanbus.tw/eBUSPage/Query/QueryResult.aspx...
What to bring:
- water (bring your OWN bottle since this is a green event. The organizers will bring a few gallons)
- sunblock, sunglasses, and hat, raincoat (rain or shine! 風雨無阻, 颱風另議), and a can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves spirit
- cash: Please note that this is a free event, and you will be responsible for your transportation and lunch(optional) costs. Note: Gloves, tongs, and collection bags will be prepared by the Park.
Contact PM: Bill Chen via [email protected] or 0918885257. If due to any reason that you will not be able to attend, or if you have more friends who would like to join, please inform us by emailing or calling Bill.
Together, we can make a significant difference in keeping our beaches clean and beautiful!
2022 Beach Cleanup Video
Columbia Alumni Association of Taiwan
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/caatw/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/caataiwan/